At Fort Miami CrossFit, we’re always on the lookout for outgoing and inspiring CrossFitters to charge the atmosphere with knowledge, new skills and excitement. If you thrive at CrossFit and are constantly pushing yourself and inspiring others, we’d love to work with you to selflessly serve and guide our community of athletes to the next level. The following opportunities are now available at Fort Miami CrossFit.
Listed below are current opportunities to become a part of the Fort Miami CrossFit team.
Please send your resume, a brief history of your coaching experience and hours of availability to email@example.com
CROSSFIT COACH – FULL TIME / PART TIME
Class Days/Times Needed:
Monday through Friday
5:30AM, 6:30AM, 9:00AM, 12:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:30PM, 6:30PM, 7:30PM
- Coach CrossFit, Beginners (Introductory), and Unloaded classes.
- Provide specialized fitness coaching for groups and individual clients.
- Utilize WODify software for selling memberships, maintaining member accounts, conducting initial consultations, selling merchandise, taking daily class attendance.
- Assist in preparation, set up, etc at events put on by Fort Miami CrossFit.
- Help generate, retain, and promote membership growth through membership sales & services.
- Help maintain a clean gym environment. This includes equipment organization, light cleaning, re-stocking, garbage removal, etc.
- Participate in encouragement and recognition of our athletes’ journeys and successes at
- Fort Miami CrossFit via social media outlets.
- Assist in enrolling new clients and generating referrals from existing clients.
- Attend occasional continued education courses and coaches meetings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Minimum CrossFit Level 1 Certification, or willingness to pursue CrossFit certification.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified.
- Prior CrossFit coaching or personal training experience preferred.
- Ability to clearly verbalize and demonstrate the majority of CrossFit movement and Olympic lifting standards.
- Basic knowledge of skill and movement modification options based on various physical limitations.
- Cannot be a coach, trainer, or advisor for another CrossFit affiliate.
- Willingness to work through a Probationary/Development phase for supervised training and becoming familiar with Fort Miami CrossFit protocol.
- Basic knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and kinesiology.
- Punctual, dependable, and service oriented.
- Ability to adhere to and apply Fort Miami CrossFit gym policy.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, and motivational.
- Excellent verbal communication and social skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
- Compensation is dependent upon many factors including experience, certification, and availability.